My Dashboard is Broken,

All was well with my extractors until I tried to extract information from ebay.

When trying to create a list of url’s the dashboard hangs and returns the msg-

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, open the script in the debugger, or let the script continue.
Script: https://d3sgt82prjfpwv.cloudfr…yfills.57e12793530210b3de78.js:4205

Stopping or ignoring the script does nothing, debugging the script returns

Call@webpack:///~/es6-shim/es6-shim.js:289:0
map@webpack:///~/es6-shim/es6-shim.js:1301:0
combineParameters@webpack:///src/app/url-generator/url-generator.utils.js:26:9
combineParameters/<@webpack:///src/app/url-generator/url-generator.utils.js:28:13
combineParameters/<@webpack:///src/app/url-generator/url-generator.utils.js:28:13
generateUrls@webpack:///src/app/url-generator/url-generator.component.js:254:21
ngOnInit/this.initial_data_subscription<@webpack:///src/app/url-generator/url-generator.component.js:410:6
SafeSubscriber</SafeSubscriber.prototype.__tryOrUnsub@webpack:///~/rxjs/src/Subscriber.ts:240:6
SafeSubscriber</SafeSubscriber.prototype.next@webpack:///~/rxjs/src/Subscriber.ts:192:8
Subscriber</Subscriber.prototype._next@webpack:///~/rxjs/src/Subscriber.ts:133:4
Subscriber</Subscriber.prototype.next@webpack:///~/rxjs/src/Subscriber.ts:93:6
CombineLatestSubscriber</CombineLatestSubscriber.prototype.notifyNext@webpack:///~/rxjs/src/operator/combineLatest.ts:213:8
InnerSubscriber</InnerSubscriber.prototype._next@webpack:///~/rxjs/src/InnerSubscriber.ts:17:4
Subscriber</Subscriber.prototype.next@webpack:///~/rxjs/src/Subscriber.ts:93:6
Subject</Subject.prototype._finalNext@webpack:///~/rxjs/src/Subject.ts:154:6
Subject</Subject.prototype._next@webpack:///~/rxjs/src/Subject.ts:144:6
BehaviorSubject</BehaviorSubject.prototype._next@webpack:///~/rxjs/src/BehaviorSubject.ts:39:4
Subject</Subject.prototype.next@webpack:///~/rxjs/src/Subject.ts:90:4
getUrlGeneratorSettings/<@webpack:///src/app/url-generator/url-generator.service.js:15:21

Starting page url is
http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=books&_ipg=200&rt=nc

The dashboard just hangs, non of the tabs work when clicked.
Any help would be appreciated,
Regards

I fixed it my self .
because the dash goes to the first extractor on the list and runs the associated scripts my first extractor was for ebay and it was the one that was causing the dash to hang.
to overcome this I right clicked on the next extractor in the list opened in a new window, then clicked create new extractor, created one called aaa.com as the URL, went through the process clicked done closed all.
reopened the dashboard which went to aaa.com as the first extractor in the list, highlighted the extractor '‘ebay.com.au’'
deleted it, returned to the dashboard that now had ‘‘aaa.com’’ as the first extractor and the extractor ‘‘ebay.com.au’’ as gone.
Regards PC.

Hi Phillip,

Thanks for letting us know how you fixed it.

Glad you are back to normal.

Nick