URLs not found in the linked Extractor


#1

I created two extractors, to scrape multiple products, the first extractor found all links so I saved it.
But when I try to connect with the first one it fails with this error
Error message: Unable to get URLs from source extractor.

The urls are the products, but when I tried to manually enter an XPath I didn’t get any results. I had to turn off styles and click on a link, and then select the others, to get them. The DATA tab shows them properly and I saved it and then opened the single product extractor, and used that url list, for some reason it’s failing to recognize the urls.

http://rxspeed.com/cobb-tuning/


#2

Before execute the second extractor,you need to run the 1st extractor at-least one time.


#3

Great it worked now!
:grinning: